AutoCAD 2012 Learning Project - RELATIVE POLAR COORDINATE PRACTICE
Objective: Draw an object in AutoCAD by entering the Relative Polar Coordinates for the endpoints of each line. Demonstate understanding of Relative Polar Coordinate entry in AutoCAD.
- Download the drawing instruction sheet and open the PDF file
- Watch the video for directions and hints on completing the project
- Complete the project on your computer in AutoCAD, practicing the lesson objectives.
In this Project, you will practice using:
- Relative Polar Coordinates
- Polar Angles
- Relative Location Symbol @