Objective: Use Direct Distance Entry and Polar Tracking to accurately draw a simple object. Use Temporary Tracking Points and TRACKING (tk) to accurately locate holes in the drawing.
In this Project, you will practice using:
- Direct Distance Entry
- Polar Tracking
- Object Snap Tracking
- Temporary Tracking Points
- TRACKING Command, Alias tk
- Download the drawing instruction sheet and open the PDF file
- Watch the video for instruction and tips on drawing the project
- Complete the project on your computer in AutoCAD, practicing the lesson objectives.